Most motorcycle accident lawyers charge a contingency fee, so the lawyer does not collect payment unless they successfully recover monetary damages for the client. That means it costs you nothing out of pocket to hire a motorcycle accident lawyer from our firm.
If a client hires a motorcycle accident lawyer from our contingency fee law firm, that means the client pays nothing upfront. Legal fees are only due once the client has been issued a payout in the form of a settlement or court award. If the client does not win monetary damages, they do not pay any legal fees.
What Is a Contingency Fee in a Motorcycle Accident Case?
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a motorcycle accident, you might be researching your legal options. You may have concerns about how much it will cost to hire a motorcycle accident lawyer. Fortunately, motorcycle accident cases fall under the umbrella of personal injury law, meaning our personal injury lawyers take cases on a contingency fee basis.
As the name implies, a contingency fee means that payment is “contingent” or depends on the lawyer getting the client a settlement. If the lawyer loses the case and the client does not get any compensation, the lawyer does not get paid.
For a free legal consultation, call 614-963-2808
What Are the Benefits of Hiring Our Contingency Fee Law Firm?
There are many advantages of hiring a motorcycle accident lawyer from our team who takes cases on a contingency fee basis, including:
- There are no upfront costs.
- You are not paying a certain hourly amount.
- There is no financial risk because you only pay if you receive monetary compensation.
- Because the lawyer’s fee is directly proportional to your payout, your lawyer is highly motivated to get you a settlement or award.
Damages You Can Recoup in a Motorcycle Accident Case
Recoverable damages in a motorcycle accident case vary significantly. However, the most common damages for which a plaintiff may recover compensation include:
- Medical bills, including emergency room and hospital bills, physical therapy costs, and costs related to surgery, X-rays, CT scans, medication, and other medical needs
- Motorcycle repair or replacement costs
- Lost income from missed work
- Reduced earning capacity if your injuries reduced your ability to work
- Physical pain
- Mental suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Disfigurement and scarring
The Statute of Limitations in Your Case
You have a limited time to take legal action for your motorcycle accident injuries. The personal injury statute of limitations in Ohio is two years following the accident, according to Ohio Revised Code (ORC) §2305.10, so don’t delay.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact the Attorneys at the Fitch Law Firm LLC to Discuss Your Motorcycle Accident Case
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a motorcycle accident, you might be entitled to financial compensation for your damages. You may be able to recover monetary compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, motorcycle repair, and more. Call our office at (614) 545-3930 today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation to learn more.