Any U.S. college student who has survived sexual abuse or assault may apply for a scholarship from the Fitch Law Firm LLC that offers $2,500 each year with an application deadline of December 15. To apply, students must follow the Sexual Abuse Survivor Scholarship terms & conditions, which are spelled out below.
Sexual Abuse Survivor Scholarship Terms & Conditions
To apply for this scholarship, you must follow a series of eligibility rules, including:
- Essay up to 500 words
- Essay submitted in a Word or PDF document format
- Student must be enrolled at a college or university
- Student must be at least 18 years old
- Student must have residency in the United States
- Student must be in good academic standing
- Student must be receiving counseling as a victim of sexual abuse
- Student must submit some personal information, including name, contact information, proof of enrollment in school, and proof of U.S. residency
The Fitch Law Firm LLC will not share your personal information with anyone. However, we may use your name and school name on our web site, along with publishing the essay.
The Fitch Law Firm LLC Sexual Abuse Survivor Scholarship Submission
To apply for our scholarship, the student should write a personal, original essay of 500 words or less that explains how they plan to use education to help them overcome what they have gone through as a result of the sexual abuse and assault. Students also can explain how they are taking control of their lives through counseling and education.
Apply through the application form on this page. The annual deadline is December 15.