Valuable Sources of Information for your Ohio Personal Injury Matter
Looking for information about your Ohio personal injury claim? View this page for useful resources.
- AAA: This website, offered by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety, provides updates on the latest highway safety news, research reports, and information on teen, aggressive, and distracted driving.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: This website offers national highway traffic and safety information, including the latest data, research, laws and regulations pertaining to the nation’s roadways.
- Ohio Department of Public Safety: This website, maintained by the Ohio Department of Public Safety, Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles, provides valuable information on motor vehicle laws, insurance requirements, and crash reports.
Traumatic Brain Injury
- Brain Injury Association of Ohio: The Brain Injury Association of Ohio provides valuable information to visitors about brain injuries, prevention, public policy, and news and education.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention: The Centers for Disease Control maintains a webpage dedicated to traumatic brain injury prevention and control. The website offers statistics, information about long term outcomes, reports and fact sheets, and descriptions about the various types of brain injuries.
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke: The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke maintains a website dedicated to traumatic brain injury information. This webpage provides visitors with information about these injuries, treatment, prognosis, clinic trials, and ongoing research.
- Ohio Valley Center for Brain Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation: This website offers information about projects and research, community education and programs, and ways to improve the quality of life for Ohio victims of traumatic brain injuries.
- Our Newsletters: Our newsletters are bimonthly and in pdf format.
- Insurance Information Institute: The Insurance Information Institute website provides consumer information about how to purchase disability insurance, the various types of disability insurance available, employer provided disability insurance, and facts, statistics, and graphs.
- Ohio Department of Insurance: The Ohio Department of Insurance provides information to consumers about filing fraud complaints, publications and tips, educational materials, policy and legislation.
- Social Security Administration: This official website of the U.S. Social Security Administration offers visitors information on how to apply for disability benefits, who may qualify, and resources for those who currently receive such benefits.