Have you suffered paralysis due to medical malpractice? If you live in Springfield and were harmed by a health care provider’s negligence, an attorney with the Fitch Law Firm LLC can help you pursue financial compensation. You could win awards for your medical costs, pain and suffering, and other damages.
We Have Helped Ohio Medical Malpractice Victims Win Substantial Awards for Their Injuries
We have successfully recovered millions of dollars in damages for malpractice victims, including:
- $2.65 million for a birth injury resulting in neurological damage
- $1.55 million on behalf of a man who died because of a failure to diagnose his cancer
- $2.2 million for a man who experienced severe complications because of an error during the course of surgery.
For a free legal consultation with a paralysis lawyer serving Springfield, call 614-545-3930
You Can Seek the Cost of Your Medical Treatment and other Losses with Our Attorneys’ Help
Our attorneys can help you pursue economic and non-economic damages. Economic damages are your out-of-pocket expenses related to your injuries. In a medical malpractice case, this may include compensation for your:
- Past and future medical care
- Rehabilitation services
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Loss of household services
How Much is Your Case Worth?
Every personal injury case is different. How much you could win in a settlement or verdict will depend on various factors, including:
- Whether your paralysis is full or partial
- The cost of your past and future medical care
- Your salary before your injury
- How much time you have missed from work
- Whether you can return to the same job or work at all
- The value of your lost household contributions
- The extent of your physical pain and emotional suffering
Our paralysis lawyers will help you calculate your damages and seek the maximum amount of compensation available to you.
Springfield Paralysis Lawyer Near Me 614-545-3930
Our Lawyers Can Help You Prove that Medical Malpractice Led to Your Paralysis
When you seek the help of a healthcare provider, you are counting on their professional knowledge and experience. You expect to receive treatment that meets acceptable medical standards. Malpractice occurs when a doctor or other provider fails to properly execute their professional duties. To win a malpractice case, you must prove:
- A doctor/patient relationship existed between you and the health care provider.
- The health care provider failed to uphold the professional standard of care.
- The health care provider’s negligence was a direct cause of your injuries.
- Your injuries have caused you to suffer damages.
We will help you gather evidence and build a case for medical malpractice. We can obtain and review your medical records, locate and interview eyewitnesses who can speak about your injuries, and seek testimony from medical experts. We will also work to establish a link between your doctor’s actions, your injuries, and your financial, emotional, and physical losses.
Our Attorneys Can Assist You with an Insurance Claim or Civil Lawsuit
Many malpractice cases settle outside of court through a medical malpractice insurance claim. Our lawyers who handle cases involving paralysis can help you:
- Communicate with the insurance companies and involved medical professionals
- Obtain bills, records, and other documentation related to your case
- Locate a medical professional who can complete an “affidavit of merit,” pursuant to Ohio Rule of Civil Procedure §10(D)(2)
- Review your settlement offers and reject payouts that are less than you deserve
- Negotiate for the most advantageous settlement available for your injuries
We want to help you get the financial awards you need as quickly and easily as possible. To that end, we will make every effort to settle your case without going to court. However, if the insurance company offers you a low payout or denies your claim, we are not afraid to take your case to trial.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Provide Free Consultations and Take Cases on a Contingency
You can learn more about working with a paralysis lawyer at no financial risk to you. We provide potential clients with free, no-obligation case evaluations. A member of our team can answer your questions, discuss our services, and guide you on your next steps.
When you choose the Fitch Law Firm LLC, you are hiring a team with more than 30 years of legal experience. To help our clients seek justice, we offer our services on contingency. This means you owe us nothing upfront, and we do not collect a fee unless we win your case.
Call the Attorneys at the Fitch Law Firm LLC for Help Today
At the Fitch Law Firm LLC, our entire team is dedicated to serving our clients with dignity, honesty, and respect. We boast more than 100 five-star Google reviews. Our firm has been recognized as a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forum. In 2020, we won the Expertise award for “Best Car Accident & Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Columbus.”
To learn more about how we can help you, call our team. The sooner you reach out, the sooner we can help you seek the awards you need to get back on your feet.