You may be entitled to compensation for a spinal infection that you suffered in Columbus. A lawyer from the Fitch Law Firm LLC will pursue a settlement to cover your losses. You could receive total coverage for medical costs, pain and suffering, and other related damages.
Covered Losses for a Spinal Infection
We can negotiate a settlement to cover the following losses from your infection:
Diagnosis and Treatment for Your Infection
Infection of your spinal cord can affect both discs and bones. To diagnose a bone infection, Mayo Clinic explains that you may need:
- A CT scan
You may need blood tests and tissue analyses to confirm a disc infection, according to Healthline. A settlement may cover the cost of these procedures. Other potentially covered medical costs include:
- Anti-inflammatory medication
- Medical equipment
- Doctors visits
- Transportation to your doctor’s appointments
Lost Income and Productivity
Your spinal infection may prevent you from working temporarily or permanently. The costs of not working generally include:
- Lost income
- Lost productivity
- Lost business opportunity
- Loss of future earning power
Even once you recover, you may not be able to work at the same capacity that you could pre-infection. We will pursue coverage of all your professional losses.
Pain and Suffering
A spinal infection can cause pain and suffering by:
- Producing physical pain
- Causing psychological anguish
- Eroding your quality of life
- Preventing physical activity
- Causing long-term physical and psychological harm
A medical professional who caused your infection may owe you for your pain and suffering.
Loss of a Loved One
If your loved one’s spinal infection proves deadly, you may receive coverage for:
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of parental guidance
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Loss of financial protection (including future earnings)
We handle cases involving both fatal and non-fatal spinal infections.
For a free legal consultation with a spinal infection lawyer serving Columbus, call 614-545-3930
Why Trust the Fitch Law Firm LLC?
There are many reasons to choose the Fitch Law Firm LLC for your spinal infection case in Columbus. Our attorneys are:
- Proactive in our handling of your case
- In your corner throughout the legal process
- Determined to provide you peace of mind
Insurance companies and other lawyers are generally concerned about their bottom lines. They may be intent on depriving you of fair compensation. A Columbus medical malpractice attorney working with us will defend you from these parties and pursue the settlement that you deserve.
Our Case Results
The Fitch Law Firm LLC has secured the following results for victims of medical malpractice:
- $2.65 million for a victim with neurological injuries
- $1.55 million stemming from a wrongful death caused by delayed diagnosis
- $1.2 million for a victim who suffered long-term symptoms due to a delayed diagnosis
Every client’s case is subject to unique circumstances. We will pursue fair compensation based on the facts of your spinal infection.
Columbus Spinal Infection Lawyer Near Me 614-545-3930
How the Fitch Law Firm LLC Will Serve You
We are a full-service law firm. We will handle your case from consultation to completion.
You can count on us to:
Determine How Your Spinal Infection Happened
Medical procedures can lead to spinal infections, per the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS). A medical professional may have been negligent if:
- They used non-sterile medical equipment.
- They did not identify possible infection promptly.
- They did not conduct any tests or exams that could have shown an infection.
- They misdiagnosed your spinal infection, delaying treatment as a result.
- They did not recognize that you had risk factors for spinal infection.
- Their actions or failure to act contributed to your infection.
The existence of negligence could make a medical professional responsible for your losses.
In medical malpractice cases, liable parties may include:
- A specific doctor
- Another type of medical professional
- The facility where you developed an infarction
- Any party who was negligent or who has strict liability for a negligence party
We pursue compensation from any party who is legally responsible for your losses.
Determine How Much Compensation You Deserve
When we calculate your settlement, we consider:
- Past losses
- Losses that you are experiencing right now
- Future losses
We will use accepted methods for calculating these losses.
Hire Experts for Your Case
Medical malpractice cases can involve complicated medical jargon and concepts. We will hire experts in the medical field, who may:
- Explain how negligence contributed to your infection
- Help us understand medical concepts
- Help us craft your case
- Testify on your behalf
- Rebut arguments made by insurance companies or other attorneys
When we hire experts, we do so at no additional cost to you.
Pursue a Positive Outcome to Your Case
Whether through settlement or trial, we seek fair compensation for you. We negotiate a settlement first. If we cannot obtain fair compensation, we file a lawsuit and take your case to court.
What Do We Charge for Legal Services?
We charge nothing up front for our legal services. You do not pay the Fitch Law Firm LLC anything out of pocket, either. We charge a contingency fee, which means that we only receive our fee if we win your case.
This sort of fee is common with injury and wrongful death cases, per the American Bar Association (ABA). You have no financial obligation to our firm unless you win compensation.
How Much Will Your Settlement or Judgment Be Worth?
Every client faces unique case-related facts. Settlements differ for each case. We can provide more information about your case once we review your circumstances.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call the Fitch Law Firm LLC for a Free ConsultationToday
A spinal infection lawyer from our firm who serves Columbus will defend your rights. We will fight for the awards that you deserve. We will also monitor your recovery and provide regular case updates. The Fitch Law Firm LLC is in your corner.
Call the Fitch Law Firm LLC today at (614) 545-3930 for your free consultation.