If you were involved in a motorcycle accident in Cincinnati, you are not alone. A lawyer with the Fitch Law Firm LLC may be able to assist you. Navigating the complexities of insurance law, medical coverage policies, and local state accident statutes can be difficult for anyone, especially someone trying to recover from accident injuries.
A Cincinnati motorcycle accident lawyer from our team can handle these tasks and more when we represent you. We also represent families whose loved ones were killed in Cincinnati motorcycle accidents in wrongful death lawsuits. You can learn about your rights after a motorcycle accident in a free consultation with a member of our team. We may be able to represent you on a contingency-fee basis with no advanced payments necessary.
Working with a Lawyer on Your Case
When you work with an attorney from the Fitch Law Firm LLC, you can concentrate on your treatments and your healing while we provide you with a variety of legal services. These may include:
- Handling all communications and paperwork on your behalf
- Collecting evidence to support your case
- Obtaining CCTV, dashcam, or surveillance footage of the accident, if available
- Evaluating your losses
- Putting together a claim on your behalf
- Making sure your case complies with all applicable Ohio laws
- Negotiating with your insurance provider and the at-fault parties involved in the accident
- Taking your case to trial, if necessary
Our team will also be there to answer your questions and keep you informed about your case throughout the duration of our work together.
Our Client-Friendly Fee Structure
When we sign on to represent you, we provide our services on a contingency-fee basis. In this arrangement, you would not owe us attorney fees unless you recover compensation in a settlement offer or court award. As a result, you can:
- Receive legal representation without paying fees up front
- Avoid paying anything if we do not win your case
- Feel reassured that we will work hard to secure your compensation
- Skip paying us directly, as our fee comes out of the damages we recover for you
We work to make the filing process as painless and stress-free as possible for each of our clients.
Reviews From Past Clients
No one explains the benefits of our services better than our previous clients. Here are just some of our five-star Google reviews:
- Laurie Chaplin says, “If you want a very good lawyer then Mr. Fitch is the lawyer for you. I was getting the run around by an insurance company and as soon as I hired Mr. Fitch I received my settlement and he got the full amount of the policy. If I ever need a lawyer again I would definitely use Mr. Fitch.”
- Adriana Locke says, “Bringing them into our lives was the best decision we made. John helped us understand the laws. And Becky helped keep me calm. I would recommend them to everyone. They took the scariest moment of my life and brought me calm, peace and comfort.”
Our firm would be honored to extend the same level of service to you.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Cincinnati, call 614-545-3930
Motorcycle Accident Injuries Could Qualify You for Compensation
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), almost 5,000 motorcyclists were killed on U.S. roadways in 2018. The NHTSA also reports that motorcycle riders are 28 times more likely to suffer a fatal accident than passenger car occupants, in part because of the lack of protection motorcycle riders have. Motorcycle riders have much less protection and insulation from the blunt force trauma and impact of an accident than vehicle occupants.
Motorcycle accidents can lead to serious and life-altering injuries, substantial medical care bills, and an inability to work after the accident. Even mild or moderate injuries can have a substantial impact on the financial stability of the victim and their family. Some common types of motorcycle accident injuries include:
- Head and brain trauma
- Back and spinal cord injuries
- Road rash
- Lacerations and bruising
- Broken and fractured bones
- Nerve injuries
- Internal organ damage
If you suffered any of these or similar injuries after a motorcycle accident in Cincinnati, you have a right to seek compensation from the liable party. Whether you are seeking damages after you or your loved one experienced an accident, a lawyer from our team wants to help.
Damages You Could Recover in a Motorcycle Accident Case
Depending on how your accident happened, who was at fault, and the extent of the damages you suffered, you may be able to file a claim for the following:
- Medical care and treatment costs, including the costs of medications, surgery, therapy, and diagnostic tests
- Long-term therapy and rehabilitation costs
- Lost income if you were unable to work due to your accident
- Vehicle and property damage
- And more
If you are filing a wrongful death lawsuit, a different set of damages may be available to you, such as:
- Burial and funeral expenses
- Medical costs for treating the injuries prior to your loved one’s death
- Wages and benefits the deceased will no longer be able to provide
- And more
Our team at the Fitch Law Firm LLC can help you determine which costs, damages, and losses you may be able to seek in a compensation claim based on the unique circumstances of your case.
Cincinnati Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 614-545-3930
Liability for Motorcycle Accidents
A motorcycle accident lawyer from the Fitch Law Firm can investigate your Cincinnati case and determine who is liable for your injuries when we represent you. The liable party may include a driver, mechanic, or municipality whose negligence led to your accident.
Medical records, photos of the accident scene, and eyewitness testimony can be used to support your case, so be sure to hold on to any evidence you already have. Our team can use this to begin our investigation into who may be responsible.
When a Road User is Liable for a Motorcycle Collision
Many car and truck drivers are unfamiliar with the driving rules related to sharing the road with motorcycle riders. Because of the small size of motorcycles compared to other vehicles, inattentive drivers may be unaware of the presence of a motorcycle on the road until it is too late. When a driver exhibits one of the following behaviors, they could be responsible for damages in an accident case:
- Aggressive or reckless driving
- Distracted driving
- Sudden lane changes
- Failure to yield
Many other negligent behaviors can contribute to a motorcycle accident as well. Our team will work hard to uncover proof of what happened when a driver is at fault.
When Other Parties May Be Responsible for an Accident
It is possible for third parties that are not present at an accident to be the cause. A vehicle manufacturer, mechanic, construction team, or government entity may be responsible for motorcycle accidents caused by:
- Poor lighting or poor weather conditions
- Inadequate or missing road signage
- Damaged roadways
- Faulty vehicle maintenance or manufacturing
If you believe another party’s negligence caused your or your loved one’s motorcycle accident, our team wants to hear from you. A representative of our firm is standing by to offer you a free consultation regarding your case.
Contact the Fitch Law Firm LLC for a Free Case Assessment
Motorcycle accidents can be traumatic and forever alter the course of your life. If you are a motorcycle accident victim, it can be difficult to handle insurance paperwork and file a claim for damages while you recover from your injuries. A motorcycle accident lawyer from the Fitch Law Firm may be able to manage these tasks on your behalf when we represent you in Cincinnati.
There isn’t much time to take action, given Ohio’s deadline for personal injury under Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10. Our team is ready to review your case for free today. Call our team at (513) 407-4521 to begin your complimentary consultation.